Wednesday 5 March 2008

Oh what a night.

South African soccer is getting there slowly but surely. I remember in 2005 I would not bother to go watch Ajax Cape Town and Super sport playing. Super sort was playing a better football then under Pitso, but pitting it against club like Santo Ajax Swallows it was a disaster. Their games were boring to say the least. Last night I saw a game of football … attacking, skill drama and goals 5 to be precise. South African soccer lovers are not disappointing they go to football matches, which is good for our football. That was a good match especially as it was UEFA champion’s league night as well.

Two of my favourite teams in Europe were in action unfortunately they were facing each other. I am happy for Wengers Chickens they deserve to win they were unlucky in the 1st leg. I hope they can take that form to premier league and consolidate their position which look more and under threat from their biggest rival Man U. They are the first English team to win in San siro stadium. Which is the second history after their 5-1 drubbing of Inter Milan do you still remember that win?

No comments: