Wednesday 23 January 2008

Iron Mike

As I was driving to Jozi this morning I saw a huge billboard that have Mike Tyson on then I remembered that our President in waiting is going to honour him in Emperors palace . I could not help to ask myself who the hell is the advisor of Msholozi? How on earth can he be seen to be honouring a convicted rapist? If as a sport hero he respected his sport and did not bend the rules by biting a chunk out of Evander Holyfield’s ear, maybe just maybe I would honour him as a sporting hero, but now he is none. Maybe I am asking too many questions. Zuma should no better he must stay away from rapists like Tyson. Most South African women are already questioning is attitude towards women given that one would expect him yo act cautiously.

1 comment:

Pitso said...

Hi Muzi,

Please read this blog and balance it with my intepretation of this issue to see that the truth is ussually somewhere in the middle!

http://www.richardkostelanetz.com/examples/tyson.php

Keep blogging!