Friday 29 June 2007

O

Yesterday I was busy looking for O magazine all over Jozi, I have seen the previous issues of O on my wife’s bookshelf but I never really had interest in them. It looks like it is meant for carrier women …correct me if I am wrong. The July issue is talking about us Bloggers, but that is not the only reason I want to have it my wife Thandi is one of the bloggers featured in July issue… isn’t she beautiful? I will buy it for keeps I am not sure if I will read the whole magazine though, but any way it won’t be a waste of money because I always buy and keep things that are important to me. I remember my first story that I wrote for Sunday times, I cut it and kept even though that editor changed the by-line, my first letter to the sundaytimes editor is still in my file today. This magazine will also go the same route straight to my archives.

4 comments:

Toto said...

That is so sweet my Luv...

Izz said...

Lovely stuff man. And a lovely woman your wife. I read that issue already, most of it. And yes, no shame in reading O mag - it gives me tips on how to treat my wife better.

And yep, the cuttings, the cuttings. I like that man. I cut other peoples stuff that impact on my mind. But the bigger collection is of all my Sunday Times articles, front page and not, that I have ever written whilst there. And the letters to the editor that I wrote to the same paper whilst a high school boy dreaming of writing in the same paper - which I worked for and abundant for bad pay.

Glad to have found your blog through heartwarmer. I will be your #1 fan.

Heartwarmer said...

I'm going off to buy one now. I can't believe Thandi didn't tell the rest of us. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Muzi said...

Hey Heartwarmer
I Thought she would be the first one to brag, but at least you know.

To Izz I did read the magazine more than just the blogger article and I must say it was very interesting to hear women's perspective on serious issues